The EDGE Program
Brands for Canada offers EDGE – one of the most comprehensive job-training programs, assisting individuals with disabilities to gain a competitive advantage for employment. Over the course of five weeks, participants build professional and life skills in the areas of: emotional & social skills (EQ), communication, conflict resolution, managing disability in the workplace, stress management and financial literacy. The EDGE program also features ten personal coaching sessions with a professional coach, new professional clothing, a complimentary haircut and personal care supplies.
- Committed to securing long-term (part-time or full-time) employment
- Completed GED or Grade 10 education
- Ability to travel to South Etobicoke
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Self-identified disability
- Clients currently receiving OW are not eligible