29 Jan Moores Donates 5,370 Lbs for the Suitable Impressions Program
Moores is one of Canada’s leading menswear retailers with over 120 locations and serving Canadians for over 30 years. They offer high-quality menswear and suits at affordable prices, with outstanding selection, and great customer service. Last month they donated 183 sets & 24 boxes totalling 5,370 Lbs of men’s blazers, bottoms. accessories, and shoes. These items will be on the racks for our Suitable Impressions program.
About The Suitable Impressions Program
This program is a full-day workshop that gives people the skills they need to get back into the workforce. Over the course of the day, they learn about making a good first impression, health & wellness including stress management, budgeting, networking, and much more.
Other components of the program include:
- A certified Image Consultant
- NEW work attire ($500+ value)
- Gift bag full of personal care items ($75 value)
- A cell phone and starter card
- A free haircut or hair service from our Salon partners ($40+ value)
- Financial literacy and credit building awareness session by Credit Canada.
Who is eligible for Suitable Impressions?
- Clients on Ontario Works need to receive a referral from their caseworker.
- Clients on ODSP do not need a referral from their caseworker.