17 Oct Startup Fashion Week Comes to Toronto
Monday kicked off the fourth annual Startup Fashion Week, a five-day event, comprised of the Media Launch/ Opening Party, Future of Fashion Forum, Business of Fashion Conference, Eco Fashion Forum, and Runway Show.
This year’s Runway Show presents Canada’s promising fashion startups including 6 emerging apparel designers DAMASSIA, Vesika Pisces, U.N.I., enircled, Archipalego and Tanisha Kirk Atelier.
Startup Fashion Week runs until October 20th with several downtown events each day.
Brands For Canada is proud to be the charity partner.
- October 17, 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Future of Fashion Forum
- October 18, 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Business of Fashion Conference
- October 19, 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Eco Fashion Forum
- October 20, 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Runway Show & Closing Party
- Where: October 16, WeWork Toronto (240 Richmond Street W)
- October 17, Workhaus (30 Wellington St West, 5th floor )
- October 18, Aird & Berlis LLP (181 Bay Street, Suite 1800, Brookfield Place)
- October 19, Uberflip (135 Liberty Street)
- October 20, Daniels Spectrum (585 Dundas Street East)