14 May Upcoming Suitable Impressions Workshops – Summer 2018!
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“The information gathered today was important to me because I learned new ways to better prepare for my interviews. The staff were very inspiring and made me feel more positive about my future. They were really helpful in choosing my clothes. All in all, today was a very good day and I want to say a big “Thank You” to the sponsors and everyone. “
“I was unemployed, for almost two years. My caseworker mentioned that I should attend this great opportunity called “Suitable Impressions.” The whole experience helped me prepare for interviews and build my confidence. I was able to get interview clothing to make a lasting impression. With the skills I learned, I was able to obtain a position with reputed organization.”
Benefits for Clients:
- A certified Image Consultant teaches clients how to dress appropriately for diverse industries
- NEW work attire ($500+ value)
- Gift bag full of personal care items ($75 value)
- A cell phone and starter card (while supplies last)
- A free haircut or hair service from our Salon partners ($40+ value)
- Financial literacy and credit building awareness session by Credit Canada.
- Increased self-esteem
- Positive classroom environment and FUN!
- Increased confidence to handle the common challenges and fears which arise throughout the job-search and interview process.
Who is eligible for Suitable Impressions?
- Clients on Ontario Works need to receive a referral from their caseworker. (OW registration form)
- Clients on ODSP do not need a referral from their case worker
- MAY 18th – MEN
- MAY 25th – WOMEN
- JUNE 8th – MEN
- JUNE 15th – WOMEN
- JULY 6th – MEN
- JULY 13th – WOMEN
- AUGUST 17th – MEN
- AUGUST 24th – WOMEN